Welcome to our YouTube Channel
We are glad to welcome you to our YouTube channel.
The aim of our channel is to provide guidelines to navigate, utilize and even configure your Ursula instance.
“If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million.”
You will see, and hopefully agree, that we have kept our videos as concise and to the point as possible while conveying the maximum of information.
The motive of our video series is to, without any external assistance,
i) Enable you as an employee to access and manage your self-service portal without hassle.
ii) Assist you as a Human Resources and/or Payroll professional to set up your Ursula instance to get your
Attendance, Leaves, Payroll and HR up-and-running as well as update your configuration as required
Our YouTube channel is still a Work in Progress, so bear with us – the answers to all your questions are coming soon.
In the meantime, here is a list of the videos currently available:
- Swipes: How to clock in and out from Ursula Self Service Portal
- My leaves: How to apply for a leave from Ursula Self Service Portal
- Pay slips: Download your pay slips from Ursula Self Service portal
- Creating a company
- Leave approval – Approving or Rejecting the leave requests of your subordinates
- Creating positions, employee categories and location (Part One)
- Creating business units, departments, and sub-departments (Part One)
- Creating positions, employee categories and location (Part Two)
- Creating business units, departments, and sub-departments (Part Two)
“Do subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified when we post new videos.”
We hope you find this endeavor helpful to your operation.
However, if you still need support, we are a few clicks away. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.